Search found 1 match

by piserek
Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:48 pm
Forum: Renault
Topic: Looking for a particular part?
Replies: 104
Views: 159392

Renault tractor_Simmerring (roober part) needed

Hi, I am looking for a ruber part to my uncle tractor. We need two ruber parts that protoct a roller. We call it 'simmerring'. The dimeters of this ruber part are 84/100/13. We need these parts to the Renault traktor that is around 20 years old. If you have access to mentioned parts please let me kn...