You could WIN a year's free Farm Assurance membership!
Every three years Red Tractor Assurance undertakes a review of all of their Farm Assurance Standards. This year, the standards have been given a fresh new look; with an improved layout and simpler language to make it easier for our members to know what is expected of them. As part of this new look we are looking for images to feature on the front covers of our 11 farm scheme standards manuals. If you have a photo which you think represents your sector you could be in with a chance of winning a year’s free membership to your Assurance scheme.
So here’s what we are looking for:
Beef and Lamb – one picture which represents both Beef Cattle and Sheep (make sure those ear tags are visible!)
Dairy Cows – Can be in the parlour, in a shed or in a field
Dairy, Beef Cattle and Sheep – Needs to represent all
Pigs – preferably indoor commercial pigs
Chickens – Broilers and Poussin – must be indoor
Chickens – Hatchery
Chickens – Breeder Layers
Chickens – Breeder Replacements
Chickens – Free Range
Combinable Crops and Sugar Beet
Fresh Produce – must be a medley, rather than an image of one crop
Terms and conditions
Closing date: Tuesday 6th May 2014 00:00
1. This competition is open to Red Tractor Farm Assurance scheme members.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by via email to email@example.com. and image files must be 300 dpi and 10cm in diameter. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number and scheme membership number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Assured Food Standards to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and which best represents the relevant farm scheme. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date is midnight on May 6th 2014).
9. A prize of one year’s free membership to their Red Tractor Farm Assurance scheme(s) is available to the person(s) whose images are chosen to feature on a front cover of the Red Tractor Assurance Farm Scheme Standards Manual. (A voucher will be issued which can be redeemed at the time of renewal)
10. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Slightly off topic but farming related chat.
1 post • Page 1 of 1