Cergos 355

Want to share, ask, moan or just tell the world about something to do with your Renault tractor? Well, you can do that here if you want.
Paudie

Cergos 355

Post by Paudie » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:12 pm

I've researched extensively to look for a workshop manual for my Renault and like all the other users of this forum who have tried before to get a workshop manual I have also failed, I find this so frustrating and border line ridiculous as we can get manuals for every other make of tractor new and old.It was mentioned on here that a club in France may have the rights to the manuals, Has any of the admins on this forum ever tried to contact them directly as equal enthusiasts appeal to them on behalf of fellow enthusiasts to release the manuals ? if they want to
Preserve the Renault tractors long in to the future it's time they tried to help,I would be more than willing to pay for a manual to the cub or pay some kind of affiliation fee etc to this club!!
Is this something we could do together or can the admin of this forum shed more light or direction on this matter ,
I'm looking forward to reading any responses to this !.
Regards paudie
( cergos 355 with silly snag issues)

JR27
Site Admin

Re: Cergos 355

Post by JR27 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum :)

You're right, all rights to Renault Agriculture literature were transferred to a French entusiast site.

I've been in contact with them and suggested some form of cooperation and exchange, as we're fellow enthusiasts. However, they maintain that they accept English speakers on their forum and thus there's no need to recognise a separate UK specific forum :roll:

More than a little frustrating but that's the way it currently stands....

It would be good if others could let them know that it would be a mutually beneficial arrangement, though. I've been on their forum and don't really find it that friendly for an English speaking user.

I see that more a more repreints of manuals are appearing on eBay, so maybe they only respond to financial nudges...

All that being said, we are slowly building a community here, so please post questions that you have...hopefully someone can answer in the short term. If not, it can only encourage others to post too and increase the chances of one of us experiencing similar problems and being able to help!

Thanks again for joing and please spread the word if you know any other Renault/Claas tractor owners!

Regards,

Neil
Renault Ares 540RX

Irish man John

Re: Cergos 355

Post by Irish man John » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:58 am

Have you tried emailing claas.co.uk and ask them directly and explained that dealers in ireland arent able to get for you,
Have you tried contacting a local claas dealer and asked them directly?