Renault 106-54 Manual

Want to share, ask, moan or just tell the world about something to do with your Renault tractor? Well, you can do that here if you want.
Lorraine3108

Renault 106-54 Manual

Post by Lorraine3108 » Fri May 01, 2015 8:40 am

Hi, does anyone know where I can get a manual for my 1995 Renault 106-54 tractor. Had previously bought one from tractorsmanualsonline which came on a disc, unfortunately you can only access this document via their website as they encrypted and protected the files. The website is no longer operational so the disc is now useless which is very annoying after paying 20.00 Euros for it. Was wondering if anyone else had encountered this problem and if they found a way around it and also whether someone out there would be able to advise me on where I can get a manual as it is proving nearly impossible to find one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Lorraine

JR27
Site Admin

Re: Renault 106-54 Manual

Post by JR27 » Tue May 19, 2015 7:46 pm

Hi Lorraine,

I'm not aware of anywhere you can source a manual for your tractor. A French enthusiast group now own all copyright to Renault Agriculture literature. Unfortunately, they have refused permission to distribute the English versions here, which is a bit frustrating.

Some have reported that Claas have been helpful previously, so it may be worth giving them a call?

Feel free to send on an .iso of the disc with the manual on it. I'm sure the encryption won't be too sophisticated; if I can't remove it myself, I'm sure others I know could!

Thanks
Renault Ares 540RX

Dormouse

Post by Dormouse » Wed May 20, 2015 8:13 am

JR27 wrote:Hi Lorraine,

I'm not aware of anywhere you can source a manual for your tractor. A French enthusiast group now own all copyright to Renault Agriculture literature. Unfortunately, they have refused permission to distribute the English versions here, which is a bit frustrating.

Some have reported that Claas have been helpful previously, so it may be worth giving them a call?

Feel free to send on an .iso of the disc with the manual on it. I'm sure the encryption won't be too sophisticated; if I can't remove it myself, I'm sure others I know could!

Thanks

Hi JR27,

I have the same disc as Lorraine but can see all the bits on a PC just cant print anything off it, when I contacted the guy I bought it from he said he would fix it but never did so if I send it to you can you fix ? I am willing to pay a small fee for your services ?

Kind regards,

Helen

JR27
Site Admin

Post by JR27 » Wed May 20, 2015 6:51 pm

Hi Helen,

If you could create an iso image of the disc and send it on, I should be able to take a look. If you're not familiar with iso files, this link provides instructions: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/software- ... e-file.htm You should be able to send the file to me in a PM through the forum.

Don't worry about a fee, happy to have a look!

Regards,

Neil
Renault Ares 540RX

Dormouse

Post by Dormouse » Wed May 27, 2015 9:26 am

Neil,

Ref Renault 106-54 manual.

Thanks for that and I have created as "iso file" as per the instructions but the file is so big (45mb) that I cant get it loaded onto the forum, I have tried 3 times now and it gets stuck at about 23% ! Can I send it to you direct by email or do you have another idea, can you "zip" iso files to make them smaller ?

Kind regards,

Helen

JR27
Site Admin

Post by JR27 » Wed May 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi Helen,

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

I'll send you a private message on here with a direct link to a folder on the site where the file can be copied to.

Thanks,

Neil
Renault Ares 540RX

Lorraine3108

Post by Lorraine3108 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Hi Neil,

Was wondering whether you managed to get your hands on a tractor manual for the Renault 106-54. Am still without a copy and would really like to get my hands on one as my tractor needs a bit of work done to it and without it I am working blind. Did you manage to get a copy from Helen, and would she object to you sending it on to me.

Thanks for your time
Lorraine

JR27
Site Admin

Post by JR27 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Hi Lorraine,

Unfortunately not, no. Helen did send on the file she had but I was unable to access (it's usually fairly simple to pull out the password on these but this one was implemented better than anticipated) .

Thanks,

Neil
Renault Ares 540RX