renault-agriculture.co.uk renault-agriculture.co.uk

HOME Dealers Tractor Info Forums Links Contact

Looking for a particular part?

Want to share, ask, moan or just tell the world about something to do with your Renault tractor? Well, you can do that here if you want.

Looking for a particular part?

Postby JR27 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Please add all part requests to this thread rather than starting a new one. Thanks.
This is a sticky topic and so will always be at the top of the listings.

If you're struggling to find a part for your Renault tractor, whether it's a classic or a later model, then post a message here and hopefully someone who can supply it or has one will be able to help you.

If possible, try to include as many details as possible; i.e. tractor model, part number etc. A picture would probably help for more obscure parts too!

Good luck finding that part you're after! ;)
Renault Ares 540RX
JR27
Site Admin

Re: Looking for a particular part?

Postby 4407 » Wed May 19, 2010 4:11 pm

i am looking for a crownwheelpion for a ceres 85 and a manual not a ceres 85x manual please help

Postby JR27 » Wed May 26, 2010 9:30 am

Hi ‘4407’ and welcome to the forums here :) . Maybe you might consider making a post in the introductions section and telling us a bit more about yourself (and your tractor). Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Thanks for taking the plunge and being the first to post a part request here! Hopefully someone will come along who’ll be able to help you. This thread has had over 90 views, so obviously plenty of people are seeing it.
Unfortunately, dealers I’ve approached thus far have been reluctant to join up – in fact I received no response whatsoever to my initial contact. I shall endeavour to address this situation to increase the chances of matching someone who is looking for a particular part and someone who has it available.

As it is possible to subscribe to this thread and receive email notification of responses, this would provide the ideal way for a dealer to receive part requests as and when they arrive and give them a prime opportunity for fulfilling the request ;) . Certainly can’t see that they’ve anything to lose!
Renault Ares 540RX
JR27
Site Admin

Renault tractor_Simmerring (roober part) needed

Postby piserek » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a ruber part to my uncle tractor. We need two ruber parts that protoct a roller. We call it 'simmerring'. The dimeters of this ruber part are 84/100/13. We need these parts to the Renault traktor that is around 20 years old.

If you have access to mentioned parts please let me know

Best regards
Piotr Bernat
piserek

Re: Renault tractor_Simmerring (roober part) needed

Postby JR27 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Hi Piserek,

Welcome to the forum!

Do you have any more details about the tractor model the part is for? Shaft seals can be referred to as 'Simmerring's here too but I'd imagine there could be quite a few on a tractor. Do you have any idea where exactly the rubber seal is for and where on the tractor it is fitted?

Hope that someone can help you find the part :)
Renault Ares 540RX
JR27
Site Admin

651-4 renault tractor

Postby john » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 pm

i am looking for front axle parts 1 front axle shaft , 1 yoke, and 1 planetary axle shaft. (large planatarey approx. 6" deep)
if availble contact my email for more info.
john

Postby uggoon » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Hi I'm looking for a cab complete for a 1997 155.54 TZ with cab suspension, tractoshift and no ACET. I hope my descriptions are correct. Rear mudguards also. It's a restoration project I'm involved in. All advice and information is very welcome. :idea: :idea:
uggoon

Re: 651-4 renault tractor

Postby gungky99 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:29 pm

john wrote:i am looking for front axle parts 1 front axle shaft , 1 yoke, and 1 planetary axle shaft. (large planatarey approx. 6" deep)
if availble contact my email for more info.
i need gearbox parts for the same tractor did you find anybody breaking these jerry 07836645232
gungky99

Postby caseih1455xl » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:10 pm

hi a have a 103-54TX i am looking for a r/h engine side pannel
cheers David 07719697455
caseih1455xl

Postby Dormouse » Mon May 28, 2012 9:43 am

Hello,

I have just bought a Renault 106-54 TL tractor and I am looking for an operation manual and service manual, does anyone have one thay dont want I could buy or know where I could get one please.
Dormouse

Next

Return to Renault